Selling A House
An Attorney representing a Seller performs the following tasks
- Preparation of the real estate contract, and subsequent negotiation
- Communicating and explaining the terms of the real estate contract to the seller
- Negotiating and resolving any issues such as termite damage repair, prior to closing
- Assisting in resolving title issues to make sure clear title can be passed
- Coordination with the buyer’s attorney
- Preparation of a Deed for transfer of title
- Preparing documents for closing
- Representation of the seller at closing.
An Attorney can help you avoid common mistakes and problems associated with the sale of a house.